ASF regularly offers internships with the different departments at its headquarters in Brussels (international justice, access to justice, communications, finances, logistics, human resources, translation, etc.). A notice will appear on this page when internships are available.
Avocats Sans Frontières is currently seeking…
- An intern in financial control in Brussels
- Read the announcement and application instructions (pdf in French)
- Deadline for submission of applications: extended to 28 May 2018
- Starting date: 1 August 2018
- Duration of the internship: 3 to 6 months
Due to the large number of applications received, ASF apologises in advance for not being able to respond to every applicant. Only candidates selected for interview and/or a written test will be contacted.
Our NGO status does not allow us to remunerate our interns. However, an all-inclusive stipend of 8 Euros is available to assist with transport and meals.
For security reasons, we do not offer international internships in our field offices. If you are resident in one of the countries in which ASF operates and you want to apply for an internship there, please contact the Country Director in question.