Run the Brussels 20 km with ASF!
On 31 May 2020, ASF will be on the starting line of the Brussels 20 km.
Want to combine sporting achievement and supporting access to justice for women in Uganda ? Join our team!
- The 20 km will take place on Sunday 31 May 2020.
- The registration fee amounts €35 and includes your bib, an ASF T-shirt, a snack, and a drink for the race.
- You commit yourself to raising a minimum of €100 from people you know. The donations raised will be used to support access to justice for women in Uganda.
We will spoil you before, during, and after the race with:
- Pascal Vanden Eynde, our Director of Operations, has been running for over fifteen years (He personnaly recorded a time of 1 hour and 9 minutes to finish the race). He is offering weekly training session and individual guidance for 3 months leading up to the race. Contact him if you would like to take part of the training or receive some advice (email@example.com.)
- A warm welcome at the start and at the finish line.
- A place to store your belongings, close to the starting line.
- Food and drinks to help you get all the energy you need before and during the race, and for recovering after the effort.
Are you a member of a legal firm, a company, or an institution?
- Encourage your colleagues to run together.
- If you have ten runners or more, we will give you a personalised T-shirt with your logo.
Sign up below and spread the word!
We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Please contact Simon by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (+32 (0)2 223 36 54).
The ASF team
Once we have received your registration form, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with all the information you will need.
If you do not reveive your confirmation by email, please contact email@example.com.
* required fields