24 January 2019
On 19 May 2019, ASF will be on the starting line of the Brussels 20 km.
Want to combine sporting achievement and solidarity with people seeking justice in Chad? Join our team!
- The 20 km will take place on Sunday 19 May 2019 at 10 am.
- The registration fee amounts €35 and includes your bib, an ASF T-shirt, a snack, and a drink for the race.
- You commit yourself to raising a minimum of €100 from people you know. The donations raised will be used to support the work of paralegals, who are key players in making justice accessible to the people of Chad.
We will spoil you before, during, and after the race with:
- A weekly training session and individual guidance for 3 months leading up to the race, to be provided by our colleague Pascal, an exercise enthusiast.
- A warm welcome at the start and at the finish line.
- A place to store your belongings, close to the starting line.
Are you a member of a legal firm, a company, or an institution?
- Encourage your colleagues to run together.
- If you have ten runners or more, we will give you a personalised T-shirt with your logo (in black and white).
Sign up below and spread the word!
We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Please contact Séverine by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (+32 (0)2 223 36 54).
The ASF team