25 February 2018
On 27 May 2018, ASF will be on the starting line of the Brussels 20 km.
Want to combine sporting achievement and solidarity with people seeking justice in Indonesia? Join our team!
- The registration fee amounts €35 and includes your bib, an ASF T-shirt, a snack, and a drink for the race.
- You commit yourself to raising a minimum of €100 from people you know. Of the donations raised, 90 % will be used to support victims of domestic violence and communities struggling for access to land and to protect the natural environment in Indonesia.
We will spoil you before, during, and after the race with:
- A weekly training session and individual guidance for fourteen weeks leading up to the race, to be held at lunchtime in the Parc du Cinquantenaire by our colleague Pascal, an exercise enthusiast (as well as weekend training for walkers, led by Karin).
- A bib with your running time on it, an ASF T-shirt, a drink, and a snack during the race.
- Advice on getting people you know to sponsor you.
- A place to change and shower, very near to the starting line.
- A barbecue in our garden after the race, which your friends and family are welcome to attend.
Sign up now via this link (registration closes on 22 March) and spread the word!
Once we have received your registration form, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with all the information you will need.
We are hoping to get a great team together and raise €4,000 in donations.
The ASF team
>> Join us on Facebook